If you’re anything like me, laundry is your least favorite chore. It’s time-consuming and can be a hassle to fit in before the weekend, but there are ways that you can make it easier on yourself! Here are lazy laundry hacks to help you avoid going crazy with your laundry routine.
4 Ways to Make Laundry Day More Efficient
1. Pre-wash your clothes. Before you even start to put clothes in the washer, make sure they are clean by washing them in cold water and a neutral detergent. This will reduce the amount of time needed to wash clothes and also save you money on laundry detergent.
2. Use a laundry hamper. If you have a large enough room, use a laundry hamper to store dirty clothes while they are being washed. This will not only make laundry day more efficient, but it will also reduce the amount of clutter in your house.
3. Use the right size washer and dryer for your clothes. Not all clothes need to be washed in a large washer or dryer. Smaller items can usually be dried on the highest setting in a standard washer and dryer. Larger items may require a washer and dryer with larger capacities.
4. Perform an online laundry check-in. If you have signed up for automatic delivery of your laundry from Amazon, Walmart, or another online retailer, sign up for an online account so you can track your orders as they come in. This will help you avoid having to go through the entire process of sorting and folding laundry when
3 ways to make laundry day more fun
1. Make a checklist of the items you need to wash. This will help you to avoid running out of detergent or fabric softener, and it will also help you to plan your wash cycle accordingly.
2. Invest in a high-efficiency washer and dryer. These machines save a lot of energy and can reduce your laundry time by up to 50%.
3. Choose eco-friendly laundry products. These products are designed to be more environmentally friendly, and they may also be less expensive than traditional laundry products.
3 ways to save time on laundry
There are many ways to make laundry day easier. Here are 3 tips to get started:
1. Use the right detergent: There are many different types of detergents available on the market today. Some detergents are designed for heavy duty cleaning, while others are designed for delicate fabrics. It is important to choose the right detergent for your clothes.
2. Use cold water: When you wash your clothes, use cold water instead of hot water. Hot water can cause your clothes to shrink and wrinkle.
3. Hang your clothes out to dry: You can save a lot of time by hanging your clothes out to dry. This way, you won’t have to wait for your clothes to dry in the dryer.
Making laundry day easier can be a challenge, but there are a few simple tips that can make the process go more smoothly.
First, make sure you have all the necessary supplies on hand. This includes laundry detergent, fabric softener, and clean clothes.
secondly, plan your schedule in advance. This will help you to avoid running out of supplies mid-way through the laundry cycle.
Finally, be consistent with your routine. Try to do the same things every time you wash clothes so that the process becomes less daunting and more routine.